Characteristic and solitary, Villa Flavia is located on the hillside of Riva di Solto, beautiful town by Lake Iseo.
Villa Flavia is on two levels, and surrounded by a large garden with olive trees, vines, and tall trees.
This location is an ideal base for mountain walks and treks, for hiking and water sports (Lake Iseo is about 800m away), or for a comfortable and relaxing stay in, Italian style.
The first floor consists of a fully equipped kitchen, living room furnished with rustic fireplace, lounge with relaxing sofas, large sun-porch and back garden area with BBQ, bathroom / laundry.
The second floor has four double rooms, 2 of which have balconies and 2 full bathrooms, one with shower and one with bathtub.
The location is therefore distinguished by the privacy and amplitude of the living spaces, in a unique natural setting such as the Lake Iseo.
All the major towns of the lake are easily reachable in a short time, just like the art cities of Lombardy.
In Riva di Solto you can easily take the ferry to visit Monte Isola, the largest island of European lakes, where the international event "The floatings pier" by artist Christo took place during summer 2016.
Features of Villa Flavia:
- 4 bedrooms (3 doubles and one with 2 single beds)
- Equipped Kitchen - Microwave - Oven - Dishwasher
- Barbecue area
- Porch equipped with garden furniture
- 2 bathrooms with shower or bathtub; 1 bathroom with washing machine
- Free WIFI
- Living room with fireplace
- Large park with olive trees, vineyards and aromatic plants
- Parking inside the property